Clicking Speed Tester recognizes the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfillment. That’s why we are so excited to continue our Clicking Speed Tester $1000 annual scholarship. This ongoing scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
WINNER PAYOUT AND ANNOUNCEMENT
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on October 15th. The winning entry will be published on our website.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail four weeks after the deadline.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at clickingspeedtester.com.
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $1000 (U.S.) to each annual winner.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Carefully research and compose an essay on “COVID-19 vs Gaming World” of 800 to 1,000 words and send it to [email protected] Make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
1- You should presently be a senior in high school;
2- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
3- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
4- Employees and their immediate family members of Clickingspeedtester.com are not eligible to participate.
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to [email protected]
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address, and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- If we don’t receive all the requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PREVIOUS SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!
- April 15th, 2019 – Mildred M. Whittemore
- October 15th, 2019 – Aaron Fox
- October 15th, 2020 – Frederica Oaks